Meal and Textbook Assistance
Click Here to Apply online at https://linqconnect.com/
Click Here to Apply online family.titank12.com
Meal and Textbook Assistance ONLINE Applications Program Simplifies the process of filling out assistance applications and submitting them for approval to your student's school or district. Through a series of data entry screens, you can complete and submit your application quickly and easily. However, an application is not needed if you have received a DIRECT CERTIFICATION letter from the district. If a student is in your household but not on the DIRECT CERTIFICATION letter, please contact the food service department.
Begin your Online Application at Titan School Solutions. Below are quick tips for navigating the online application.
- Select "Apply for Meals Today.' You are not required to have a user account.
- Follow the easy online prompts to complete your application.
- You can submit an application for a single child or for an entire family. It is recommended to complete one application per family, including all students and household members. If a previous application is on file and a student needs to be added, please contact the Food Service Department.
- All student data that is transmitted is encrypted and authenticated every time you use the website.
- All types of applications can be submitted – Income based, Foster child, Categorical Certification, etc.
- If you begin your application and find you need to get more information before you can continue, you can save your application session and re-open it later.
- Do not forget to indicate if you wish to apply for textbook assistance. If you wish to, please select "YES."
- When you've completed your application, you will be prompted to enter your electronic signature. Then click "Submit", and you're finished!
- You will be notified of the outcome by your food service office or via an email from Titan School Solutions within the legal time limit.
On-line Applications Meal and Textbook Assistance Applications are available to families who believe they may qualify. If your family chooses to apply, please complete a "Meal Assistance Application Form on-line." The forms must be submitted on-line. You will be notified by mail or e-mail of your child's status. Until notification, you must provide your child with a meal or money to purchase school meals. Factors considered in the application process are household size and total household income. Household Size is considered for all persons, related or unrelated: Including parents, children, grandparents, etc who live in your home and share living expenses. The Total Household Income is the income each household member received last month before taxes - this includes wages, social security, pension, unemployment, welfare, child support, alimony, and any other cash income. Foster Children - Foster children are eligible for free and reduced-price meals regardless of your income. If you have foster children living with you and want to apply for them, please contact us. Foster is defined as a child formally placed with A caretaker household or in kinship care by a judge, decree or state child welfare agency or court. The state of Indiana must retain legal custody of the child. If you have any questions, please contact the Griffith Public Schools Food Service Office at 219.924.4250 ext 1008.