3 ways to make a Report
1. Mobile App:
use the app on your school issued iPad or
from your personal device, Download the app from the App Store or Google Play, search griffith public schools and select your school.
Call the 24/7 Incident Response Center to submit a report at 219-294-8474
STOPit - Anonymous Reporting
We are pleased to announce that our district is now using STOPit, an online anonymous reporting system that is designed to deter bullying, discrimination and other inappropriate or unsafe behaviors.
Students and families can use STOPit to:
- make anonymous reports through the STOPit mobile app, website or via phone with the 24/7 Incident Response Center
- submit photo or video evidence (App/Web Only)
- alert school administrators to issues early, before they escalate
- connect immediately via text with certified mental health counselors through the Crisis Text Line located in the app
Students and family members have the power to help put an end to harmful and inappropriate behavior they see online through social media and other means. Students can use STOPit to reach out for help if they or a peer are facing a personal crisis or experiencing bullying, abuse, or are in need of mental health support. STOPit can be used to report bullying, cyberbullying, discrimination, harassment, violence, threats, weapons, alcohol or drug related issues, mental health struggles like suicidal ideations, or any other concerns.
How does STOPit work?
- Students or family members make a tip via mobile app, website or phone hotline.
- Incident Response Center monitors and reviews the submission.
- School administrators receive and act on tip submission.
STOPit is anonymous